Monday, December 30, 2013

Introduction

Hello all! My name is Kevon Brown and I am a senior at Rutgers University graduating with a bachelors in History with a minor in Political Science. Along with being an author of two fiction novels(HERO-The Manipulated Perception, Sticks Stones and a Broken Heart), I am also the strength coach for the Rutgers Newark Track and field team, and a building manager of the Paul Robeson campus center. My love for story and it being passed down through generations has pulled me to this class, wanting to learn more about mythology and the impact it has on not only us as individuals but also the world as a whole. I hope like many of the other classes that I have taken in this University that this class will help add another dimension to my ability to write and tell stories and I am very excited to learn more and compare different mythologies to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment